SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Hi BillI agree that the announcement regarding Menarini was a...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi Bill

I agree that the announcement regarding Menarini was a little different to normal. But of course we don’t know why.
    I can understand your cynical view about it being done to prop up the share price.

For me, I believe that Menarini would have to have provided consent to Solagran for their name to be released. I also think that given negotiations had been going on for some time, that they are quite advanced and the meeting was about formalising the negotiations.
    Importantly, we have no idea what the next step is as part of the discussions. Did Victoria leave with a contract that was signed by the Solagran board? Did she leave with a draft contract? Did she leave with any contract? Will there be another meeting soon? Are any Solagran representatives on their way to Europe? Did any Solagran representatives accompany Victoria?
    There are a plethora of such questions. I am trying to look forwards not backwards re this.
    The facts are that they have been negotiating for some time, they are looking at a broad partnership, and Menarini has given consent, and Solagran happy to, make all of this public.

As a shareholder, I find this encouraging.

Yes SLA havent released the trial results as yet, and have provided many commercial reasons that from memory you have questioned. They are coming. We have been told they are coming, both at the AGM late last year and in the recent BRR interview by Denis. So IMO there is nothing to be gained by speculating the “why’s” and “why nots” of their trial release process, and lets see given this change in communication strategy by the company, what will be released, in what format, and in what order.

If anything there will be a constant newsflow from the company this year, both in ASX announcements and peer reviewed journal articles, so there should be plenty to talk about.

Cheers
    Livas1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.