SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Hi Livas,Regarding Menarini's consent, I didn't give it much...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Livas,

Regarding Menarini's consent, I didn't give it much thought. But, you are right, it does add weight that an agreement will occur and should be viewed positively. Having said that, by making a premature announcement they then start to fall into that category of company that seems intent on manipulating their shareprice. I tend to invest on the principle that if the managers get the company right, the share price will look after itself.

Regarding the clinical trials, the main reason I am sceptical is that I have never seen a company that has held back results do well. Solbec Pharmaceuticals, Citrofresh and others have made claims about their products, witheld the data or parts of it, only for investors to find out later that it is crap. Medicine is evidence-based. You make a claim that somethings works and back it up with evidence. SLA on the other hand has made all sorts of claims without putting out the evidence. To me this is a huge warning sign, especially when they seem to be pushing back the release date.

Cheers and have a good weekend.

Bill

If anything there will be a constant newsflow from the company this year, both in ASX announcements and peer reviewed journal articles, so there should be plenty to talk about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.