1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Very well put together @Arct73 and @Guido21. It has been my...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

Very well put together @Arct73 and @Guido21. It has been my believe that a business relationship is to not destroy one or the other. Every business needs a partner to flourish. Apple doesn't become Apple today if they didn't have suppliers with the chip/display/modem/casing manufacturer in China. It's such a successful company today with products made in China. I remember one very distinct quote from a comedy "Horrible Bosses 2" that is "the American dream is made in China". It was a great laughing point in the movie, but I immediately related it to business and found it quite true in many cases.

We have to remember that AJM exists because of huge equity contribution from JRO. I certainly have felt disappointed that AJM had been in the red for a long time due to issues brought by JRO, and the fake takeover attempt for short term reputation which was childish at best. However, JRO were the ones who backed AJM when no big institutions would. Some will come and say Lionergy and whole lot of other players out there would, but JRO for one hasn't sold a share in AJM (pre-mortgaging Fu Rui Holdings). AJM is a valueable partner of JRO, and so is JRO a valuable partner to AJM. We humans rarely credit people for their good, but we almost always villainise them for the bad and ugly.

One thing for sure is that you never know if JRO will recover, and come back to be stronger financially than they were before. By then everyone would have regretted getting rid of JRO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.