1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I don't disagree with either of you. I think it would have been...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I don't disagree with either of you. I think it would have been bl00dy complicated but that's why these blokes get paid the big bucks. It's my opinion that they should have acted and done the deal with Ganfeng a lot sooner. No one is going to change my mind on that and trust me I work in mining with the Chinese so I know it's not easy but things can be done reasonably quickly if everyone is motivated and you have the right people in the room.

Anyway the deal got done so i'ts happy days. If it had been done when the SP was 30c then we would probably still be 30c. Oh and also if they hadn't missed their first shipment deadline by 4 months and gone over budget by $40M then we would probably be 40c but you know what's 20c between mates hey? ;-) I also think I'm entitled to be a little bit agrieved by this scenario given it's my hard earned in the company.

And before everyone goes why dont you just sell if you hate the board and you think they're hopeless...chill out please. If we the shareholders don't hold these guys accountable and call them out when deadlines slip and budgets get blown who the hell will? I'm sure they are all really great blokes but money talks and BS walks so it's time for them to build some trust up again in the investment community. I'm telling you until they do that we are not going north of 30c.

My fingers are crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.