BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

I see HC has picked up the merged entity now. so welcome any KWR...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I see HC has picked up the merged entity now. so welcome any KWR .. hopefully the promise behind the merger comes good and we get a kick along.

some Sunday night HC musings..

I own mostly boring stocks and a few outliers more fun which keeps me entertained. BTR is one of those but like all my interesting ones they either crash and burn spectacularly or turn into 10 baggers..

I've been here a little while. from BTR holder perspective the new md (whilst still to get the runs on board ) is breath of fresh air. last md ... well we will just leave it at that! .. the new guy least has the passion for the company it seems and is getting out and about. personally worry about the lack of management depth but if he can surround with quality people might solve.

my thesis with this stock, is if only we can get this plant producing profitably then we should have a market cap in the hundreds of millions like few others in the space atm. it's as simple as that.
    other similar stocks I'm in (alto , zenith, mat as example) need a processing plant. they are good at burning money, few get a few results but basically zombie explorers.. but a plant these days costs $80m plus or even $150 if getting up in size.
    so the big opportunity is if BTR can get enough resources, carve out a reserve that feeds the plant for next few years, (and doesn't F it up along the way) this could turn from $20m to $200m company. and beauty is , it won't cost $80m to build a new plant. even if was double what Como said would be , who cares. way less then $80m.

so things Im looking out for:
    - the plan for how KWR reaources can be utilised, toll treat or come around to plant ? mind still is questioning that jv (?) also how we can grow alpha or cork tree. atm they aren't advanced enough it appears to mine (?)
    - more resources. either bolt on (the area is starting to get a lot of consolidation interest, see sbm, DCN, so move first I'm thinking) or drill ours out on our combined leases. aim is so we have enough to justify starting the plant.
    - plant refurb cost ? and how to fund it and when we can start mining and producing. what's the time line? I assume we can't just start tomorrow.

so a fair bit of work to be done. going to be interesting some see how they get into it.

oh and btw , please don't F it up. i already have enough tax losses...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $46.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $19.05K 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 13205706 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1191725
Last updated 15.47pm 16/05/2024 ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.