SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

welcome michael barker to our nightmare.

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Even though Ive lost my shirt on PaperlinX, unlike others I can not truly fault the directors. I like the sale of the various non core country entities and I like the strategies proposed and acknowledgement of future decline in paper sales.

I also like the comment By Dave Allen that strategies are being closely monitored which is obvious but still reassuring. i also are happy with the welcoming few paragraphs by Michael Barker that he will embrace the proposed strategies and quickly step up the process over the next few months and he will Regularly inform shareholders of performance.

However if there is a further loss then a rapid sale of more of the company will be necessary - the loss making areas of Europe.
    That would be to the enormous benefit of our competitors, but so be it.

Despite my previous recent postings, Receivership is not acting in the best interest as once they stop trading the value of the assets are close to nil.
    By far the main assets are the ongoing entities, with the exception of the loss making ones.

Anyway I very much wish everyone good luck. Talk about a high wire balancing act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.