SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

welcome michael barker to our nightmare., page-5

1. 1,190 Posts.
    With fear of becoming a glutton poster, has anyone noticed the Karton - cardboard furniture ads on hotcopper site?

I doubt they are PaperlinX related, but it in novel and being well marketed via the web. Looking at the prices there would be a good profit margin.

Whilst novel and still a winner, one problem with cardboard is say toast with butter or chocolate, drink rings all leaving permanent stains on the cardboard surfaces. If they could overcome that via plastic coating on a few key flat surfaces, they really could sell well.

Whilst Chinese wood furniture is around the same price and have better durability, the cardboard idea has the novelity factor. They have sold out if drawers sets.

Back to Paperlinx I think profit margins are going to be up, but volumnes much lower on paper. Industrial package will be up in both volume and profit. Net result, after considering fixed costs, could be a further loss.

These 3 directors Mike Barker, Andrew Price and the high profile lawyer are the ideal people for the job. Well done in the selection - probably a Harry Boon idea. You did your job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.