SPR 1.08% 93.5¢ spartan resources limited

@Prisoner24601"As others have pointed out, Tembo may have...

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2112
    @Prisoner24601
    "As others have pointed out, Tembo may have already been approached for shares, hence the out-of-the-blue comment that they won’t be selling for less than a dollar"

Yes that's a very good point and maybe Tembo said no and why the bidder is taking this route of buying up to 10% (ie all the top fund holders said no) why SL decided he needed to go to Europe. If you are right it is possible the bidder may not get its 10% which may just result in an even higher SPR SP.

"This is another confirmation of what most of us have known for some time - she’s very special - and I reckon anyone selling now obviously doesn’t like making money. This is the right company at the right time. POG also (imo) poised to rerate upwards in due course.'

Exactly my views!

BTW I just listened to a video regarding economics which showed that the repo market in the USA may being heading for a big blow up in a few months based on trends since 2022 like it did about 5 years ago in 2019. The author states if that happens the Fed will resort to money printing again which I assume will be positive for POG. Time frame in my view looks a little too short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
0.010(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.034B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 94.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.092M 3.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 71536 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 8514 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.