NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

I prefer to not tell people what I'm invested in anymore as...

1. 4,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2290
    I prefer to not tell people what I'm invested in anymore as unless they found that stock by themselves, they won't have conviction enough to hold it properly and make money. Currently I'm struggling like everyone else who is long innovation and tech but i prefer companies that are doubling every now and then to stable ones with low pe. if I'm wrong by 50% short term, a company that doubles will eventually backfill my mistakes.

I sold out of Afterpay above $125 and switched a small portion to Square to avoid deal risk like the bank of Spain who I've dealt with before and who are very very slow to process basic tasks like rubber stamping a big buyout.

novonix is a huge miss for me as i had a friend prompt me to consider it a year and more ago but my hands were full with Afterpay and managing the FUDalanches...

Having survived an 80%+ drop in my main holding during the COVID crash, i sympathise with you all might be feeling. The mega bag holders at $41 on Afterpay watched it to to $8.90... only the diamond hands survived ... but again, that only works if you're right long term about your investing thesis.

So that's the key, if i was down i would examine why I invested or sold and see if every premise is still true etc and then act rationally, knowing that everything in investing is staring darkly into an unknown future. it's not going to be perfect.

The worst thing though, would be to be right long term but paper hand short term because of emotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.