DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Welcome New Investors

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Thought i'd make a thread welcoming any new investors we have gained recently.
    I've noticed a fair few of my comments in several other threads have been getting the thumbs-up's from accounts that i've never before seen, there is definitely interest from people who are silent in our threads !

There are several board veterans who are frequent posters who can provide insightful information and dissect the announcements: I'll let them introduce themselves if they see fit
    Owl v Fox, a RN and believer in DXB's tech
    Stormer, a long term holder (goes back 10yrs?) who has been dragged into 2017 with his old Sun Biomedical shares, notably more pessimistic then other holders. Stormer is an asset when he's not pissed off, it's important to remember he has called much of the business practices to the tee (CR, Dilution, etc), you might not like what he has to say but he definitely adds to the discussion
    Dr Brad
    NZ Trader
    Singhgu

Anyone i've forgotten or whatnot feel free to introduce yourself. I don't want to speak on peoples behalf but I do want to create a hotcopper presence where newcomers feel welcomed to ask questions to learn about the company.

I myself have been holding since March 2017, and I have upped my original purchase about 5 times both at highs and lows. It's been a bumpy ride to say the least, i've seen my bag go up 60% to down 25%. I entered the stock knowing that it was high speculative with the potential for a massive payout should a big pharma licensing deal find it's way into DXB.

So far on my journey i've seen Ph2a results released which have achieved a reduction in proteinuria double what the competition could achieve. I've watched the DXB team travel to America and Europe to present (which ultimately hasn't achieved anything for us SH). I've seen the company keep us shareholders up to date the whole process. I've been through the consolidation process, i've attended the AGM, and now i'm bracing for the impending CR.

I'm quietly excited for 2018 and the potential Dimerix can bring to us SH with it's drug. We have some already groundbreaking results from Phase2a, and I suspect Ph2b will only solidify the results. Ideally legitimising the company for larger pharma interest.

I'll end on a lighter note - we are all in this ride together, as a micro-cap speculative biotech, the share price ride will be bumpy along the way, important to lock in longer-term visions and accumulate while this is still crazy cheap.

Welcome all new investors and welcome to those who are just trying to learn about the company, feel free to ask any questions and i'm sure many of our board members will do their best to inform you!
    Last edited by selfemployed: 18/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.