DXB 1.28% 38.5¢ dimerix limited

Welcome New Investors, page-184

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Thanks for the laugh Pies - it went down exactly as expected and there is still plenty of offscreen sell supply capping any northward movement.

What percentage does everyone think the CR will be subscribed?

I acknowledge this has been said before on the forum but I was thinking of this scenario for a reason as to why the raising might be 100% subscribed...

If someone sold half their holdings on market at 12.5+ then they can just buy them back at 12 cents. That person would get a tax deduction for any loss (difference between initial purchase price and sell price - assuming the person purchased higher than whatever they sell for. So they make a few dollars on the spread between 12 cents and whatever the on market sell price is PLUS they get a tax deduction for any losses incurred. You win, the company wins, tax man not so happy. I acknowledge that market depth could be an issue for this scenario. Also, that person may forfeit CGT discount entitlement if planning to sell before 25 January 2019.

No idea if that works or not but could be option? Not advice - do you own research, consult an accountant blah blah blah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.