DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Intelligent creatures indeed! Off topic, but in reply to...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Intelligent creatures indeed!
    Off topic, but in reply to OvF...so please ignore if it doesn’t interest you...
    I had the pleasure of over 4 generations from one matriarch grace my presence over the years. If I’m outside at the right time, they will come straight up without fear for a small donation

Their memory, and recognition of faces is amazing. I’ve recently had a juvenile, who I never seen before come right up to me. It’s almost like it’s parents had taught it who is friendly, and who is not. I have observed over many years the mother with two juveniles from different years showing and teaching her young where and how to find food over the same territory day after day. Absolutely fascinating to watch. ..Just my Sat night musings.

Back to DXB, I have to concur with Dr B. (Please excuse the pun Post #:30429406
    As good as it to see the many active on HC stump up funds for this round of raising, I don’t think it will amount to an oversubscription.
    The real test will come from that silent crew holding that majority of shares. Many of which overhang from the previous incarnation of this company. (Yes I’ve been around this story a long time, cut my losses, and moved forward in a positive direction, only to fight anew. ).
    If that vast majority voted last time, hopefully their interest is piqued for this new venture. If so, then we could be in for a surprise. If not, then hopefully we get it over the line, or at least close.

There is too much here not to like, for the benefit of the SH’s, but more importantly to the benefit of those lives both current and in the future that this technology would improve going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.