AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Welcome, please have a seat

1. 5,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Well, I thought I'd jump in and break the ice on the AC8 forum, so welcome. Tea, coffee and refreshments are on the table at the back and if you're vegan, please keep it to yourself - what you see is what you get.

If you're here then chances are you're one of the lucky ones who got in @20c, or <1c TWH. Good on you. I can't say what's going to happen but CPH & ZLD did well upon entry as 100% MM companies, with ranges of 115-200% in opening weeks. MXC & MMJ started earlier and on different footings and only MXC is doing well at this stage (100%), but both have good opportunities coming up.

The point is that AC8 should be well positioned among them as they look solid from the get go with their partnership with Canopy and connections throughout Australian politics, law and academia. Unless there's a shock to the system, I will assume that it runs more like ZLD than MMJ or CPH, which are currently the least-well performing. I'll also assume that punters are a little more cautious this year than before political instability hit the UK, Australia, the US, but hoping there'll be a good level of interest.

Anyway, the next week or two should be interesting. Hope it's stellar!

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.