ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

People have been saying that Denmark still have a say in...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    People have been saying that Denmark still have a say in Greenland's minerals, resources and environmental policies.

I had read that GoG was to take absolute control from Denmark of they're
    minerals and Resources on the 1/1/20.

Shortly I can't be wrong,was certain I'd read what i read.
    Went to find where I'd read this, to find out I was wrong, the date was 1/1/10

please input would be appreciated,am I read something into what I've posted below.
    I'm reading, "Right to control" - "Under the rules of the Greenland Parliament Act" - "Overall authority" And "Overall administrative authority" as saying Greanland an only Greenland have a say/control.

Mineral Resources Act.

1.–(1) This Greenland Parliament Act aims to ensure appropriate exploitation of mineral
    resources and use of the subsoil for storage or purposes relating to mineral resource activities
    as well as regulation of matters of importance to mineral resource activities and subsoil
    activities.

2.–(1) The Greenland Self-Government has the right to control and use mineral resources in
    the subsoil of Greenland.
    (2) The following activities may be performed only under a licence granted by the
    Government of Greenland under the rules of the Greenland Parliament Act
    (i) Prospecting, exploration and exploitation of mineral resources in Greenland as well as
    export of mineral resources from Greenland.
    (ii) Use of the subsoil for storage or purposes relating to mineral resource activities.

3.–(1) The Mineral Resource Authority under the Government of Greenland is the overall authority for the mineral resource area, including all matters relating to mineral
    resources, mineral resource activities, use of the subsoil for storage or purposes relating to
    mineral resource activities, related energy activities, related pipeline activities and other
    related activities.
    (2) The Government of Greenland ensures that all matters relating to mineral resources,
    mineral resource activities, use of the subsoil for storage or purposes relating to mineral
    resource activities, related energy activities, related pipeline activities and other related
    activities are considered a single, integral whole by the Authority.
    (3) The Authority considers all such matters on the basis of this Greenland Parliament Act
    and provisions laid down under the Act as well as on the basis of other acts and rules of
    relevance to mineral resources, mineral resource activities, use of the subsoil for storage or
    purposes relating to mineral resource activities, related energy activities, related pipeline
    activities and other related activities unless other acts or rules provide that other authorities
    must consider the matter. The Mineral Resource Authority is the administrative and
    competent authority under the other acts and rules with regard to mineral resources, mineral
    resource activities, use of the subsoil for storage or purposes relating to mineral resource
    activities, related energy activities, related pipeline activities and other related activities.
    3a.–(1) The Mineral Resource Authority, see section 3(1), comprises the Mineral Licence
    and Safety Authority, see subsection (2), and the Environmental Agency for Mineral
    Resource Activities, see subsection (3).
    (2) The Mineral Licence and Safety Authority is the overall administrative authority for
    mineral resource activities apart from matters relating to the environment, see subsection (3).
    (3) The Environmental Agency for Mineral Resource Activities (the Environmental Agency)
    is the administrative authority for environmental matters relating to mineral resource
    activities, including protection of the environment and nature, environmental responsibility
    and environmental impact assessments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $10.05K 457.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18016 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 137395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.