AEE 3.57% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

My confidence in the team to deliver remains high, however they...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    My confidence in the team to deliver remains high, however they are doing a poor job of communication right now.

Nobody likes uncertainty, and the fact that the timelines on several significant developments have slipped without explanation is a worry. Are things under control, or are they not you have to ask?

I take some comfort that the recent cap raising was off-market and relatively small in terms of dilutionery impact. It also doesn't provide enough funding to keep bumbling along like this, so the way I read that is there is an expectation from those closest to the action that by April/May next year the SP will be way higher that it is now.

Yesterday saw more volume than we've seen since Jan-Mar earlier this year, however little price change.
    We're building a fairly solid resistance at 2.9c whereas we should be somewhere above 4c considering this period was also fired by a turning U market.........now it's being sold into!

My observation of these stocks over the years tells me that unless we get some meat on the bone here fairly quickly we will simply become a day traders play thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.37K 339.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 720633 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 433893 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.