TYP 5.26% 2.0¢ tryptamine therapeutics limited

It’s great to see unbiased unpumping decent factual scientific...

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189

It’s great to see unbiased unpumping decent factual scientific based discussions here. I saw this M&A news

https://cen.acs.org/business/mergers-&-acquisitions/Bio-Techne-acquires-Exosome-Diagnostics/96/i27

and realized how darn cheap we are with EX1 with its unique LEAP and founder Dixon when they paid over USD $600 mil for the acquisition of an Exome firm. No wonder EX1 is having fuc* all sell side as investors realizing its massive potential where if things go well with LEAP and human trials starting in 3 months we could be looking at few dollars a share. Of course for that to happen trials need to be successful and Dixon is full of condense on that front. This might do A3D at its best ($5 on the top but EX1 has the potential to out do that easily with LEAP and successful trials) look like a juvenile when EX1 is in full swing. I predicted 2 trading days ago this will close at a new high since listing. It took 1 day to do that even to my surprise. Let’s see where it goes by the end of this trading week! I am gob smacked at EX1’s potential after lots of research over the XMas break. No wonder it did this well in this brutal market.  

Last edited by Sensi: 26/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $15.61K 781.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 337830 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 275000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.