DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Welcome to Breakout Tuesday, page-13

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Does the individual shareholder have to apply direct to DGR using an application form received in the last array of announcements concerning the capital raising. Do we each have to estimate how many shares we own and how do we verify numbers. Do we all have to download the application form, complete it and then send it back electronically with payment attached. I haven't located the application form if it available.

Or alternatively will DGR send us a hard copy copy to shareholders together with confirmation of how may shares I/we hold? I have bought bundles over the last decade or two and am not necessary sure how many my wife has.

If it is the former where can I find the application form located in the documents? I attempted to download from DGR's homepage and whereas it has a column indicating the application form, when I opened it up there was no sign of an application form.

Again I am not sure hHow are we expected to be able to verify how many shares we currently own and for that matter what is the process in paying for new shares. Will it be expected to be paid by B-pay, electronic transfer or my bank cheque?

It's been some time since I took park in a capital raising without having the forms actually sent to me with full instructions as to entitlements, how much and methods of payment. Any assistance would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.