CQR 1.51% $3.27 charter hall retail reit

Orchidc11,There is a expert's view for real estate.(source from...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Orchidc11,

There is a expert's view for real estate.
    (source from CNBC 15/04/10)

Real Estate Could Beat Stocks, Bonds: Gross

Real estate is nearing a bottom and eventually could be a better bet for investors than stocks or bonds, Pimco's Bill Gross told CNBC.

Both commercial and residential real estate are reaching a bottoming point and possibly even prepared to turn higher, said Gross, CIO of Pacific Investment Management Co., or PIMCO, the world's largest bond fund.

With stocks likely to return 5 to 6 percent and bonds 3 to 4 percent, he said, investors would be wise to start looking at real estate opportunities.

"Ultimately the riskier assets will be the less the risky assets," he said. "I wouldn't suggest moving into those particular sectors at the moment but ultimately risk and reward go together."

Lower debt and better lending rates will make real estate attractive, he added.

One thing Gross said he won't be buying is Greece debt. The troubled nation has been fairly successful so far in getting investors interested in buying its bonds-albeit it yields of more than 6 percent-but Gross said he doesn't think the country's prospects are favorable.

"They are really in a pickle here, as are other southern European countries-Spain, Portugal, Italy and the like," he said. "This problem is really a longer-term problem, it's not a problem for the next week. I don't see very many buyers in the United States taking the bait at these particular levels."

2010 CNBC Asia

I am very ready to buy some(or more) of REITs stocks including CQR(a must), CQO(even not top top quality but easy access), DVN(a must for increasing future housing demand),GPT(galaxy shareholders club members), etc.

Ha,ha today I found my loan has been approved.
    So I am very very ready to buy more stocks.

Regards,.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.050(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.900B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.28 $3.30 $3.23 $3.997M 1.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6544 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 26947 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.