CQR 2.10% $3.40 charter hall retail reit

welcome to charter hall retail, page-2

1. 3,130 Posts.
    The change of management has created more uncerntainty to the future of CQR. But it doesnt necessarily mean that the change of management will hinder the performance of CQR in the future.

I notice that around this time last year, MCW was trading at very low prices. this could put some pressure on the share price now as those people, who bought this stock around that time, tend to realize their gain and get a discount in their capital tax for holding the investment for over one year.

According to the recent announcement of aquisition of two assets, the net tangible assets per unit is $0.72, which is significantly above it current share price. inflation pressure is growing around the world now, and Australian economy is expected to remain strong with solid growth expected. As a result,the risk of further large write-downs in the asset values is very low.

If the dividend is sustained at around 6 cents per year, then the rate of return is around 11% at today's closing share price of $0.54.

This is only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.070(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.976B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.37 $3.557M 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7478 $3.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.40 2520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.