CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

To clarify so I don't get asked anymore - the intention behind...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To clarify so I don't get asked anymore - the intention behind going after the shell isn't to recapitalise the Brazil mine as the priority. DM hit some targets but in mining the targets are too volatile to hit all of them all the time and without consistent price support, it's a tough game.

I don't know what's next for Cleveland but at this stage there may not even be a sixty for one consolidation on offer...

Shell companies have value themselves and from what I've seen of the ASX and the ecosystem of reverse takeovers from this co - I think shareholders would have much worse outcomes if people outside of the current shareholder base were running the reverse takeover of the shell. Case in point - the original CDG DoCA proponents...

I have in mind a technology company that currently has stable multi year cash flows and a profit of around one million. It's a small co but way better than most of the universe of asx miners just mining the share market...iiNet started as a small thing - Malone acquired companies and hit targets, the market rewarded him with a big cheque book. Atlassian started small, hit targets and got bigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.