TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Welcome to " G" Day

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi All Believers,
    With an acknowledgment to W W 2 , their D day liberated millions. While not in the same league obviously, our long-suffering soldiers, sorry I mean shareholders, will have our own version of liberating freedom after the vote today.
    Hence G Day.

It has been a long drawn-out campaign and one which had the current Board doing all sorts of verbal gymnastics and Houdini-like tricks . As the pressure mounted we saw more desperation moves with Mr. Biddle being brought on as Chairman, E.H going, PB standing down, JE taking a consulting role, etc,etc,
    Any number of these moves that should have happened years ago but didn't. Why not. Because P.B could not bring himself to admit he didn't have the skill set to complete the task at hand. Result : dilution, a dropping share price , opportunity cost, and disillusioned investors.

The good news. While acknowledging the difficulties ahead, we will end up with a highly competent experienced BoD . Combined with Grant, Anthony, and Simon's skills the addition of future appointments will make this the major success story we all dreamed of.
    My Dom Perignon is chilling nicely , the cork getting ready to explode from the bottle. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $22.97K 428.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 104293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 272431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ 162235
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.