CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Welcome to new holders of CMY, page-15

1. 1,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    And holders should also be aware that the failed tech acquisition was not the first failed acquisition by CMY - its the second in a year. Just early last year CMY was going to acquire Broken Coast cannabis in a reverse takeover. The failure of that resulted in a sell off to 0.1c and 10 to 1 consolidation which destroyed the holdings of most shareholders. New ASX rules just came into affect severely limiting RTOs on the ASX
    http://www.copyright link/technolog...-20-million-from-going-public-20160512-got64i
    which I suspect have everything to do with why CMY sought to acquire its latest lithium tenements just a week after updating the market on its failed tech transaction.

The RTO/shell game is virtually over now as a result of the new listing rules, and CMY has proven itself to be one of the least reliable shells out there (I dont recall any other shell having more than 2 failed RTOs in a year). If you include the director's fees and CHP fees, theres too many shady unknowns about this company. Much safer opportunities out there IMO.
    Last edited by yifuj: 15/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.