CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Interesting how these down rampers, have no concrete evidence to...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Interesting how these down rampers, have no concrete evidence to suggest that 1. no lithium is to be found in these tenements and 2. the company is engaging in any fraudulent activity. I will tell you one thing.

$ 4.7 mil was traded fri and assure you these peasants who keep down ramping the stock prob held 0.00000001% of that amount.

My question is if the company is what you have suggested then who decided to trade 4.7 mil of the stock on the asx? Why was there so much volume? I'm sure not every punter on that day is a fool (like you would have us believe)- in fact I believe it may be quite the opposite I believe 'smart money' might be involved if you will. 4.7 mil is no small amount by any means especially not for a 0.008c company. In fact I think these down rampers have money in the stock and would like to pick up more by duping as much people as possible. Sorry lowly peasants, but the lithium market has spoken. Take your ill will elsewhere and let the money speak for itself.

All in my opinion, do your own research, none of what is mentioned is to be taken as advice in any shape or form but rather a simple stating of personal opinion and commentary on a social shares forum.

Kind regards,
    Colin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.