IMM 0.00% 29.5¢ immutep limited

welcome to new holders, page-18

1. 118 Posts.
    I believe in the potential of immunotherapy in oncology, and particularly since Dendreon have pioneered a certain facet with the FDA…CVAC will still cost IMO US $100m to generate the required data for a marketing approval but I’m happy to take this funding risk in owning the stock today, I just need my expectations managed appropriately and fairly, with a good degree of transparency.

Patrickm…assumes no further dilution and talks up the valuation on a per share basis with Dendreon whilst Eljay makes a very positive post about shareholders such as myself incurring approximately 10% dilution of my potential future wealth from this trade in free shares subject to ZERO performance hurdles…what have these directors paid out of their hard earned after tax savings, like moi, to pay for these? And how many do they want to sell into newbie traders in this stock via Paterson Securities in the mean time?

What I think would be fair and align ALL of our interests as shareholders in this potentially great company is that ALL of the directors enter into voluntary escrow agreements for ALL of their remaining stock and options until at least the new phase II trial data is released in 2011…do others consider this fair as well…if not, why not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1736 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 26940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.