MIO 3.08% 6.7¢ macarthur minerals limited

Let me get you up to speed, Glencore off-take for life of mine...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Let me get you up to speed, Glencore off-take for life of mine (binding) for a project NPV(7.5) > 1 Billion. Current assets on balance sheet in the neighbourhood of $80-90m. EAS on board to help fund to CAPEX requirements (highly probable). Port& Rail infrastructure currently in discussions, JV for our hematite & possibly magnetite projects moving forward. BFS due in March.

Here's a little DD for you, our 1b tonne resource was inferred using a smaller head grade back in 2012 when initial drilling occured, the most recent drilling used a larger head grade which resulted in a greater mass recovery, by my calculations, indicated resources should increase approximately 30% for out moonshine project alongside a higher average concentrate recovery.

We won't even factor in our Treppo grande project or our 25% stake in the JV'ed tenements.

Market Cap? < $20 million.

possibly one of the most undervalued developing iron projects I've seen. It's no longer in the early stages, this could be operational in 1.5 years. GL on your research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $11.59K 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.