SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Welcome to SVG, page-17

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    A bit harsh there and read my character totally wrong. I rarely post personal, until someone kicks the can my way, which in this case, the can has landed well and truly on my lap as to speak, lol. Reap what one sows imo.

Overwhelmingly I do post about the company and will continue to when I see a need. Maybe your advice here should be more warranted to some others on here who only see this company with closed eyes and attack anyone with a different opinion. I have never intended or wish to belittle anyone and maintain a balance imo view, each to their own, I guess.

Recently Towie and I have exchanged some words, which I do agree, I have pushed a little bit too hard recently and to be honest isn't a good look. None of us are responsible for SVG/LNY, anyway some of us give each other a little bit of lighthearted banter and some just completely disagree which is fine.

We are all big boys here and point taken, I will let Towie be Towie, so back in my box I go, all the best and hope this dog finally wags its tail so holders see a decent SP, but imo not likely in 2022....

Rob you and a couple of others seem to get a response, I and many here don't get returned calls from SB...
    Last edited by docmin24: 19/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.