HiThere are many permutations of the things that may drive their...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hi

There are many permutations of the things that may drive their decision in this instance and to speculate is just that. I will leave the speculation for those that 'craft ' any information into their view and arguments for entertainment here or for self.

The reality is that they are offering over $3,000 more per pa to secure the property for a further 12 months. The offer was totally unsolicited and most surprising as we were, and are, quite happy to extend the term at the current rate.

Contrary to the prevailing views here there are many property owners that go through their lives and see what they own as a minor part of their lives without the stresses attributed to them by some posters. We don't have to worry about rising rents, vacancy rates, falling prices, rising prices, the GDP of Botswana in relation to house prices, etc.

If you don't own and are happy that is just as good as owning and being happy.. all good, but if it was truly the case for some I would not expect to see so many posts with so much passion with so much time devoted to their view (hope), perhaps that is just my speculation.

Best to all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.