CHN 8.93% $1.59 chalice mining limited

He can't give a factual answer because he doesn't know the...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    He can't give a factual answer because he doesn't know the terrain. He doesn't know the area, any specifics about anything nature based , agriculture based or show any local knowledge at all. I think he is on the east coast somewhere. Certainly knows zero about the Julimar area and uses generic eco arguments. Its really obvious to me he's not genuine at all.

I would consider myself a conservationist well an informed nature lover at least, but one with a business mind. A realist. So i can spot someone who knows nothing about an environmental issue or cause for example. There is a vocabulary that comes with any issue just like any industry...your local downramper has none of the vocal or knowledge. He just wants a cheaper in.

People allude to paid posters and all sorts of bizarre conspiracy theories where explaining down rampers that cling to various stocks. Most crimes are exactly what they seem just as most down rampers are concerned with the bottom line. They talk a stock down to get a cheap entry. You occasionally see someone jaded who feels they have been burnt and that is their motivation. Occasionally someone is just bored and has a vindictive nature. But I reckon 90 plus percent of down rappers want a cheaper entry. The simple explanation is usually the explanation.

Back to conservation, I think CHN will have to jump through some hoops to get mining permission for Julimar. But they will get it.

They may purchase some other treed farmland (sans minerals) in the area to help offset areas they want to mine. The will have to revegetate and do all the usual and quite appropriate measures to remediate. As Ive posted before they will only even want to mine Julimar State forrest if the minerals way more than offset any costs.

Its a non issue. They will get permission first to explore then to mine, it may just take a wee while longer and cost a few more dollars to revegetate afterwards. No biggy.

Soon CHN will hit other strikes in the area (they have a vast area pegged) and half a dozen rigs on the go. Julimar Forrest will be progressed but seen in the scale of the district discovery that Julimar is shaping to be even if that segment takes a little longer and cost a little more to develop it won't matter.

The discovery IMO is massive and widespread. Other Goyder companies (who will be privy to all the drilling knowledge and insights, seeing they share a Chairman and an office) are betting in Devex it runs at least another 20-30km and LTR are betting it runs 95 KM!!

CHN have pegged half of two shires!

The State Forrest just seems really important because its the thing in front of your noses at the moment. The big picture is this is a district scale discovery and what your six drills are about to discover is only just started IMO.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 18/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
0.130(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $616.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.65 $1.49 $14.51M 9.227M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9758 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 7572 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.59
  Change
0.130 ( 10.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.49 $1.64 $1.49 977148
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.