Its really is true that we are very close to being Micro chipped...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Its really is true that we are very close to being Micro chipped , Its started with Dogs , Cats , political correctness gone mad . But the thing that I find so baffling is the acceptance of all this stuff .

Are people genuinely so unconcerned about big brother ?

Victoria has become the police state from hell , we always were but we have progressed at a great rate ..Imagine , a strip search with no reason required .

We had the first speed cameras , Drug Bus ..Its a never ending Tale , they will first introduce " volentary " citizen micro chipping , saying " What harm can that do ? " , until they get 75 % of the idiots , then they will promote the " benefits " get it to 80% and say its Manditory .

It wasn't that long ago we fought off Bob Hawkes ID card , and correctly so ..Now as Moby has pointed out , they want to chase the self employed , this is because small business is to some degree " uncontrolable " ..and " they " dont like it .

I think its wise for all in this country to be both Aware and Alarmed , and fight strongly to retain whats left of your liberty and freedom .

All habits are monitored , Via Credit Cards , Interest free plan , internett censoring , Google ... the list is endless , eventually all these Gobal Data Bases will be combined ... and I dread to think of the results .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.