CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

welcome to the stock market

1. 655 Posts.
    Continuous disclosure may be an ideal but rarely practical.

As Gordon Gekko once said, "If you are not on the inside, you are outside".

Directors, managers and a swag of others always have access to price sensitive information before the ordinary shareholder. When to release information (particularly negative) is always difficult to do without upsetting some shareholders.

The best we can hope for is that these guys really do want to see the company succeed and would also like to see shareholders rewarded for their loyalty and patience.

Calling them liars and cheats may release some frustration and disappointment, however we need these guys on our side and not fighting against us.

I do not know these guys, but from what I have gleaned from some that do is that they seem reasonably competent, experienced and basically honest. I certainly hope that is the case. My investment was determined by Ian Huntley's in depth research into CMR. He has met with management, toured the sites and done an in depth analysis of all factors before personally buying into and subsequently giving the company a buy recommendation and a valuation of $6.25.

I will eagerly await Ian's next review of the company focussing on the cost overruns and production delays.

Hopefully all of the bad news is now out there and to sell at these prices would surely be unwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.