CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

welcome to the stock market, page-4

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Lets put some past tense on those comments - seemed reasonably competent - seemed basically honest etc - but have also heard comments in a more private setting words like lucky they have got this far -- but I dismissed those comments........ to my peril.

Yep they seemed honest and diligent etc etc. and I think they were and are underneath still that way for the most part - but the transition from a small explorer to significant producer is an evolution and sometimes in any evolutionary processes things mutate to unrecognisable and unsightly things – unfortunately that is my take on the board – they have mutated! Compromised principles and are now as trustworthy as the rest of them.

So for me – we live and learn and they are on the scrap heap with the rest of them. CMR was my ONLY long term hold. I will say that again - my only long term hold - why? because I thought the men on the front table at the meeting I went to and spoke to after were above that.

Clearly however they are either not or they have mutated to unrecoginsable heads in the trough.

So now it is back to the principle I hold towards every other company - the less time your money is in the market …..the less time it is exposed to charlatans, hidden agendas, pay backs and general dishonesty where the retail shareholder is just fodder for the purse. But it don’t mean I won’t buy em back for a trade at a lower price.

If Shaw’s got the delayed word then can’t imagine those who go to the post AGM luncheon wouldn’t have got the heads up too. Explains a lot!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.