TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

WELCOME TO TIVAN!, page-25

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    The new approach, led by Grant, has been to review where everything is at and make a quick call on what is appropriate. Most observers have been impressed with his and the team's progress.

The feasibility work of Mt Peake is another matter - it is not something that a quick review will fix. From what I can see, it is out of date and should only be described as a 'first pass'. The project was much too capital hungry and needs a fundamental rethink to make it work. Then it needs to be repriced.

Unfortunately we have experienced significant cost increases in construction and mining over the last couple of years, extending lead times and much tightening of the labour market. I don't know, but this might be part of the problem with previous management, paralysed not knowing what to do to improve the project.

I do expect that Grant and the team have by now firmed up some ideas, but engineering, scheduling, pricing, etc all take time. Scoping and pre-feasibility studies are relatively quick but a (definitive/bankable) feasibility study could take a year.

TVN has been very good at communicating strategy and progress, so we should give the team some time to work through this and come up with a realistic plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $179.7K 3.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 788282 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.