WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

welfare check on Art and Magicbeancounter

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Will we ever hear from these two guys again? On the one hand, I don't want to rub salt in anyone's wounds or behave pettily in victory. But these two guys were rude to me (and, in art's case, a lot of people) for years. Art loved to tell people that he'd be proven right in the end and that everone else was a "dill" or what have you. Bean only very recently told me I'd end up with egg all over my face, and he always loved to boast about his 35 years in accounting and use it to put people down (even though he obviously couldn't read a 4c and didn't understand that a business's success is determined by more than its ability to manufacture an ever-increasing number of units). It'd be nice to at least get some apologies from these two guys, especially art who spread so much toxicity and rudeness on this board, and even said (repeatedly) that he wanted to know if his critics would have the strength of character to come back and eat humble pie when he was proven to be correct. Bean, on the other hand, seemed to take a special interest in me for some reason, although I do feel sorry for him for being so badly duped by paul peros. I wonder if PP is still taking his calls?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.