FMG 0.00% $19.54 fortescue ltd

Oh poor madam tomboy, You're clearly unable to access current...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Oh poor madam tomboy,

You're clearly unable to access current news services. Here's some exciting news for you.....this week Fortescue ordered 360 renewable energy powered ev Roadrunner haul trucks which will remove massive quantities of carbon from the atmosphere. Fortescue is also is replacing deisel excavators and trains. Your posts are clearly obsolete.

I strongly recommend you do some research on the topic, because you're clearly out of touch with the transition of Fortescue from "one of the largest carbon polluters in Oz" to zero carbon emissions by 2030, we are well on track to achieving this challenging target.

I suspect our communication is an exercise in futility simply because you are so out of touch, I think we should cease wasting each other's time.

One last question, if you're fair dinkum, why do you have "buy" in your Sentiments box? That would appear to render all the whingeing and criticism hypocritical in the extreme.

I'm off to spend time in more enjoyable and productive endeavours, Wesley T Tiger jnr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.54
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752 $22.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.57 75225 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.