welfare for the wealthy, page-47

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "More like $trillions; much of which is sitting idle or carefully hidden from view. Some of it is even being used to destroy corporations through predatory short-selling [how sick is that?]."

Very sick. That's a pretty trick emotional statement. You are talking about crookery, I'm talking about millions of ordinary respectable individuals.

What I know for certain is that there are many individuals in the US who have money in bond accounts earning nothing that should be invested to create jobs. This money comes from many ordinary sources.

You say tax it. I say invest it. Which path creates the most wealth for the workers? Hint, not the first one.

Your concept is to tax everyting in sight, and give it to the people who produce nothing. Its not rocket science to see where that eventually leads.

Its pretty obvious to me that a lot of opinion on the US printed here is from people who's sources are the sensational press stories of corruption and fraud.

Those of us who have many friends there and visit often have a different view.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.