WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Welfully capital raise oversubscribed, page-47

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi Catstar,

Like many shareholders of OBJ/WFL I had great hopes for the company but became disillusioned when the company decided to buy

Nutrition Systems, at the time the capital raise was to be at 0.30 cents and when that fell through they changed tack and did a capital raise at 0.10 cents a 66% discount. I realized that it was time to exit WFL and did so around Sept 2021. Since then it has been a case of over promise and under deliver, take the last webinar presentation as an example no mention of the cannabis program which was due in this quarter but in the webinar itself we find that it has blown out to next year.

Instead of taking your frustration out on posters on this forum try articulating your reasons as to why you believe this company is still a going concern taking into account how the company makes decisions then backflips when "key" stakeholders raise their concerns with the company.
    I tried to raise my concerns with the company and in the word's of Maxwell Smart "the cone of silence is down"

Unless you are a "key" stakeholder the company doesn't value your concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.