GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

well #6 to spud., page-8

1. 1,720 Posts.
    acreage typed this before I saw your post-

acreage good joke, placed buy order? Me too at the equivalent of 0.00036 before a consolidation of shares, equal to the low VIL fell to after their 50:1 share conversion 0.018/50=0.00036

Why do non-holders post here? It's to watch a scenario playing out not dissimilar to days of our lives where every well that's sunk is hyped up to the hilt by company and the 'GGP serial rampers' only to then see the outcome become a dismal ensuing production rate.

If anyone was ramping up the growing no. of shares they would be on the money as their post would have merit, but ramping oil production - even blind freddie knows.

One bit of news that is positive is Lind forgoes conversion at 0.001, now next question - how long until the next conversion of notes or share tranches?

As I mentioned I suspect the winding back to 0.002 was because note holders kicked up including those aligned with Novus, so that so far is the only bit of good news that I can see.

All the rest of the bull dust is just that, marginally performing wells and wages/expenses that company spends all monies on obtained by expanding the register.

Like everything that goes up at some point it must and does come down, not if but when with a consolidation IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.