MUL multiemedia limited

?>> Why wasn't this news released on the ASX?. It's been out...

1. 74 Posts.
    ?>> Why wasn't this news released on the ASX?. It's been out since the 31st of last month, it's on their web site as well! I would have thought that any news would be good news these days for shareholders watching the share-price dive to a new low of .007 recently.
    My DOG did try to tell me to stay away from that B itch MUL & put my money in woolies (wow) where I could by him some cheap dog food with the gains I would make! I should have listened to him.
    One never knows though, that stunned mullett may yet flip flop it's way slowly back in to the water & start swimming up stream again.
    The problem is that there are to many BEARS waiting upstream stopping the flow & leaving a STAGnant share price going nowhere. If only Adrian Ballintine, Founder and CEO of Mul could find some good BULLish_sht news & plant it out there, and watch the BULLS trample all over them BEARS!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NewSat Networks breaks through with MPEG-4 level streaming technology for IPTV
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    NewSat Networks, a division of Multiemedia Limited (ASX: MUL), the Australian-owned and operated satellite communications provider today announced that it has successfully implemented the latest MPEG-4 streaming technology allowing it to carry Australia's first customisable, multicast Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) program that will commence broadcasting into Australia's pubs and clubs next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.