BOT 1.43% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I really dont feel like I would need to defend that there's...

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I really dont feel like I would need to defend that there's manipulation within the asx however here we go. This is even worse for microcap stocks and the space we re currently in. Do you believe this is rubbish? That's pretty shocking.

Below is just one example of how brokers manipulate the market with hundreds of articles written about it. Also we view it every day as evidence. Definitely not rubbish at all.

Ignorance is the main source of suffering in the world so the best way to deal with it is to research it so you can make as an informed decision as possible on where to invest.

Also last point, ASIC doesn't give a toss what I think so that's a waste of time.

"The dramatic price spikes which occur just before the markets close at 4pm – the strongest proxy of market manipulation – are being used to boost bonuses for rogue fund managers, the researchers claim."

https://amp.smh.com.au/business/markets/australian-shares-are-being-manipulated-say-researchers-20140414-36m8p.html
    Last edited by Coolykid: 01/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.