CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

well done cba, page-9

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    4$ as always I appreciate your posts , you raise some very good points . I have been disappointed in management for a while . They are either dumb or there is a hidden agenda .

The think its the later , with the elephant in the room being Magna . In and ideal world all board members and CEO should be held accountable for their poor decisions . ASX should be able to ask :

Why didn't you do a capital raising in December when you would have been a better position and knowing full well that you were not going to meet production costs let alone meet your monthly CBA payments?

Why have we be told by the CEO that every month we have had difficulties for half the month and then achieve nameplate production levels for the last 2 or one week of that month? How can that be and still be .

What obligation does the biggest shareholder have to explain his/her position to the company and fellow investors . What are his intentions .

I am disappointed with today but at the same great full that it is still trading .

I tell you what , I would take the previous CEO over the current one any day as I don't think the current CEO on $400k pa has a performed well. Plus at least the previous CEO has skin in the game , not this one.

Plus I will ask the question again if. The current chairman , board members and CEO are so confident that CCU will be cash flow positive , now that all announcements are out BUY SOME SHARES IN THE COMPANY,!

Paul , George and co show some confidence in your actions and buy a good number of shares , they are at bargain prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.