CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I do not subscribe to the dr's D & D report, However I am...

1. 73 Posts.
    I do not subscribe to the dr's D & D report, However I am subscribed to its sister report. Kris Sayce's Small cap investigator.
    The 18 months that I have been subscribe for I have only brought 1 stock that was tipped. However 2 others stocks I already owned.
    I wont be renwing my subscrpition. Lets not forget these guys are salesmen, first and foremost. They make money from selling there reports. It is just the way that some of these sales pitches are sent out, that can be alittle misleading or confusing for some people to understand.
    Every tip that is given out will come with a price target.
    RE: 388% return possiable in 18 months, However 467% return not unlikely.
    Every tip comes with these kinds of predictions. However I would love someone to be able to show me how many tips they have given that have actually achieved there predictions. Sure alot of there tips have gone up and made followers 50% - 100% or even greater gains, But how many have done what they predicted.
    I know there answer would be that they sold out after a nice gain of 50% or so, But I would like to know how many, If any have actually gone anywhere near where they predict.
    I doubt it would be many, Which brings me to the question...Are these predictions mearly sales tatics to get more subscribers into these stocks ?

It can also be confusing when your got the DOC being bullish and at the same time you have SAYCE being alittle bearish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.