AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

well done dwecke

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Well Done Dwecke

Its is probably timely to congratulate Dwecke on almost single handedly standing up to the forces of ignorance, lies and deceit in recent times.

Our German friend is a lot smarter than the majority who post here and understands the share market well. His Buy call when nickel was over $1 is derided by many- loudest in hindsight of course. But it was the correct call as time will illustrate.

When the PON did fall, Dwecke quickly and correctly identified that the SP would hold at 80c. Many others were saying 30-40c. in total panic. They of course know nothing about how the stockmarket works and rely on luck to see them through.

It has been interesting to watch the short term holders lose money in droves on AGM recently- buying and selling as their stop loss comes up and doing it all again. Dwecke and other including myself watch with amusement, knowing the SP will quickly recover, and our wealth will continue to grow.

It has been equally interesting to note that the general level of ignorance on market factors which influence the price of nickel and AGM shares as illustrated by the most ardent posters on the AGM Forum.

Absolutely astounding.

When the good times go from the sharemarket, there will be some people very badly burnt. Strangely these ignorant people seem to have a need to noticed… no lie or filth directed at others to achieve this “recognition” is too much- their lives are so empty and devoid of meaning they must post trash 20 or more times a day.

Well done Dwecke. There are others who have held on in a similar vein and I salute you too. But Dwecke has been a true champion standing up to all the filth and name calling by those who have seen so little success in life…….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.