Well Done Gladys & Brad..... Northern Beaches Lockdown, page-59

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm totally over it...I cancelled my newspaper subs a few weeks ago, and I haven't watched any pathetic free to air "news" reports at night for many months...since the beginning of the covid hysteria actually. I just get sick and tired of the "covid" word over and over and over.

Never any facts, just more hysterics. This many "new" cases every day, really who gives a sh*t, what matters is how many people are actually sick and in hospital. Thing is facts like that don't support the hysteria and fear the media has worked so hard to create.

HEADLINE..."NSW is grappling with a rapidly spreading virus cluster, with the premier warning people to "brace themselves" for a rough few days"...Really? 28 "new" infections in a population of near 8 million? And people are to "brace" themselves as the state "grapples" with....28 cases.

The NSW Health Department that all tax payers pay for just needs to do it's job, Get on top of where it came from and how. isolate those that they know of and go about serious "contact tracing".

Shock horror, maybe even some public servants need to "work over the weekend" to track down where it came from...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.