FMG 2.20% $17.19 fortescue ltd

indeed I will chucker...Alpha- "This is only the beginning .God...

1. 709 Posts.
    indeed I will chucker...

Alpha- "This is only the beginning .God save Andrew Forrester", praise his efforts no doubt but dont make him out to be the namesake of a cheap Subaru, lol.. I am sure he rolls around in a Maybach given current prices.

enjoy goldbricks... sounds like you might owe your friend a car or two yourself. I have been following for ages, not just since re-org of capital and actually made the following decisions at each point:

1- Forrest and FMG charged by ASIC, stock halves to little over 4.5 and I think it too risky for me.

2- Major US s-holder and chief US buddy takes huge swag around 11.50, I deem it overdone for the meantime.

3- Proceeds to steam to $20 off the back of US buyup and I think it due for a pullback, lol....

4- Stock too volatile for me to pick comfortable buy-in level with my limited knowledge in market while it powers from $20 to about $50

5- During aftermath of August last year, drops to mid $30's early $40's, am so close to heart failure can't bear to put another cent into market at the time for fear of it backfiring.

6- have since moved in with sirtradealot and complain consistently on our ineptitude with this lifemaker, lol.

enjoy folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.19
Change
0.370(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $51.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.31 $17.34 $17.16 $98.45M 4.978M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1509 $17.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.19 2305 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.