What Ahlam Tamimi Teaches Us about Islam:Terrorists could hardly...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    What Ahlam Tamimi Teaches Us about Islam:

Terrorists could hardly make it more obvious that innocent civilians are being targeted than when they bomb a restaurant packed with dozens of women, children and babies. This is exactly happened on August 9, 2001 at a Sbarro's pizzaria in Jerusalem. The monster who picked this target was Ahlam Tamimi, a female journalism student from Jordan who planted another bomb at a grocery store that same day. Tamimi was not shy about her religious motivation in murdering innocent people:

Afterwards, when I took the bus, the Palestinians were all smiling. You could sense that everybody was happy. When I got on the bus, nobody knew that it was me who had led [the suicide bomber to the target]... inside the bus, they were all congratulating one another. They didn't even know one another, yet they were exchanging greetings... As the number of dead kept increasing, the passengers were applauding.

Meanwhile Israel is the problem, we have thousands of these things happening all the time, and not just in Israel. If not a bomb it's the sword or bullets.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.