well done kevin, page-36

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have nothing against refugees...am proud we already have 20,000 places for them...what I do not like and resent quite strongly is the people who have enough money to cross over 3-5 countries, pay the smugglers and arrive on a boat here - they are NOT refugees - they are queue jumpers, backpackers and country pickers ...real refugees cross the border and stay put and are grateful for every morsel of food and clean water and a blanket...for a tent they are giving thanks for weeks no end...government already admitted to us IF there are 10 thousand boat people we only take 10 thousand from the hell holes = refugee camps...it is not 10 thousand of boat arrivals PLUS our quota of 20 thousand...I, the people want to have the right to chose who will arrive in my country...I, the people demand that my tax dollars are not wasted..NO rebuilding of burnt down Nauru - tents and basics from now on and they can be resettled to PNG as high priority...if even one of them gets a visa to settle in Australia I will go on a riot myself!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.