VMT 3.70% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

well done long and short termers, page-2

1. 12,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3790
    Congratulations to all holders, the market again appreciated and agrees that we witness a fantastic Aussie company turnaround.

It is about the future and not the past even if some posters try to scare some newbees. I wrote about it when the sp was 2.2c and still continue to write that the current management has built a solid company by realising the success lies in switching from petrol to electro scooters. The trend is emerging worldwide and there is still a huge market share available.

The trading volume over the past days proves that the big guys understood the way VMT is going and have accordingly started to buy it.

We all wish to have bigger sp jumps like RHT for example today, but don't worry we will get there as well. Be patient, and you don't have to believe me or other posters, just rely on the company anns and do some more research and you will understand why the sp took off.

The oppies looked to me at a bit too risky as long as the heads were sub 3c. Now it is less riskier.

I am happy with my heads and have accumulated more oppies for trading above 5c, assuming the heads will be 10c before December 2014.

GL to all and lets see how VMT gets traded tonight in London.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.