BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Well done management, page-54

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Yes, Spendit. As these subtle details continue to emerge, management will slowly begin to garner more trust and respect from everyday shareholders. However, I believe most shareholders would agree that we were burned mostly in the clinical setting with a clinical trial that had both delays, failure to produce a clinically valuable effect, and lack of transparency through the whole process of explaining why the trial was stopped. Couple that with a negligible Nasdaq filing that continue to see the sp dive downward, and you can understand why timelines and follow through are going to be closely watched. If we ultimately wind up with impressive data, which it seems we continue to produce, the next area of trust will be deal-making. Because you can't hold awesome data forever. This is why many see THIS as the crucible for management.

On another note, it could be that the sp may slowly rise as Benitec continues to release positive data, and gets its name out of the shadows. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.