CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Apologies for getting off topic here, but to answer freoman's...

1. 2,681 Posts.
    Apologies for getting off topic here, but to answer freoman's question - the service I was referring to is Trident Confidential, by Lance Spicer. He has a limited subscription number of 3000 places, and zealously guards his intellectual property. His focus is more on U.S. tech stocks and companies in the service industry - but his track record is very impressive. Interestingly he advises investors to avoid any mining stock less than $1 - which rules out CCC! He obviously agrees with the previous calls from a few people to consider a 10:1 share consolidation. On the other hand, if we follow Domum's calculations, provided Don Turvey & co deliver on time, we'll pass the $1 mark pretty soon. Aren't we lucky to have both Don & Dom!

p.s. I like the comment from the other poster Katoom about most people having pirated movies & software on their computers - so I don't think anyone can claim the moral high ground here. Plenty of shades of grey.

pps. freoman - don't worry about the mighty Dockers, they'll bounce back once Sandi is on the field again. They have a bright future, just like CCC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.