''Dutton wants to pander to these extremists!'' more than...

1. 85,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Dutton wants to pander to these extremists!''

more than 'want's I think. Perhaps might just want to be seen as pandering - hard to tell with Dutton. Difficult to find out if he actually believes in his own bullshit - like Duddo's great big nuke idea - or if he knows it's utter bullshit and is just using it hoping that there are enough out there who are dumb enough to cop it and think it a good idea.

it's a tossup if he's that stupid or that slippery

Israel is looking more like Nazi Germany in the 1930's every day as it teeters towards a break down of civil society!

What to me is alarming is that the above is true. But it's now looking that way in GOP as well ----

Trump was bad enough -- I don't think that Trump 'really' had designs on being a Hitler copy - he wanted personal spotlight mainly, he chopped and changed - I seriously doubt if he has it together enough to have a clear plan for his own personal dictator show - he's more of an unorganised kneejerk abuser of the fragility of ignorant minds

BUT - inside GOP - something has grown since 2016 - and it's grown strongly since 2020.

I don't think it's Vance - I think it's using Trump as the key card, and I think it's cultivated Vance ----- and I don't know how, but I think it's somehow worked out how to get it into Trumps head ------- and Vance is the running mate and Vance is controlled - that's my feeling

he's totally addicted to the juice they've plied him with.

And whatever it is - who ever is really behind it - even if Project 2025 is some kind of diversion - which it may well be - any or all of it absolutely reeks like Hitler and Nazi version 2

and it's out in clear air - for all to see on display ----------- and millions are accepting of it -- it's like mass craziness

Duddo - smells the same -------------- BUT, interestingly enough - has gone full Soviet in his actions

geesus - whatever it is that's breeding up -------- one thing is very clear - it's going extreme - no matter if they are using Soviet mechanisms or Nazi mechanisms

all that they are doing is extreme - and many people are cheering it on

we seem to have no idea of what history has given us from such ideas

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.